Some things to note on this map:
- Edison Square and Liberty Street: Two off-shoots of Main Street that never came to be.
- New Orleans Square: The size and scope of it seen here pales in comparison of the final product.
- Wax Museum: This later went on to become Pirates of the Caribbean
- Haunted House: Which was later renamed "Haunted Mansion." Not the location, next to the Jungle Cruise.
- Holidayland: The tent located outside the berm. A short lived idea that was never very popular.
For more info on vintage Disneyland maps, check out this awesome website: Disneyland Maps