Thursday, March 17, 2005

Spring Break

Well, a lot has happened since the last blog. I went to the Senior Banquet and it was so damn fun. I haven't had that much fun in a while, it was a blast. We had an animation table and everything. At the end of the night, the animation gang had a whole dance floor to ourselves, and the DJ was playing all 80's songs. He played Ice Ice Baby and I totally rocked out, and then I requested Thriller. Sooo much fun. We were all doing the thriller. At the end of the song, I went out with a bang... literally. My knee gave out and I fell over lol Too much dancing for me. On monday it was really swollen and hurtin so I had to go to the ER to get it looked at. Fun stuff. So now I'm in a knee brace and crutches.... all thanks to the Thriller. Oh well, it was still fun. You can see a picture of me doing the thriller in my picture album a few moments before it all happened.

And now tomorrow I go home for a week for spring break. I hopefully will be able to get some stuff done while I'm there, mostly backgrounds for my game. It should be nice though.

Time is still a tickin'.

No comments: