Thursday, March 9, 2006

Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Wow, it's been a while between updates. Guess I've just been busy. First off, if you don't know what the above poem is, it's an old English nursery rhyme referring the when Guy Fawkes tried to blow up parliament on November 5th 1605. With that being said, go see V for Vendetta. One of the best movies I've seen in a very very long time. See it in Imax if you have the means :)

I also started reading Harry Potter. And by started, I mean I'm almost done with all of the 6 books haha. I dunno why I never read them, they are very fun and addicting. I enjoy them thoroughly :)

Work's been fun. If anyone would like a very neat Spider-Man 3 wallpaper, go over http://spiderman.sonypictures.com and click downloads - new. Made by yours truly :)

So yeah. Go see V for Vendetta. Read Harry Potter. Download the wallpaper. Do it now!

No comments: