Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Marley and Me

I just finished reading Marley and Me last night. My god. It is an excellent book, and may very well be one of the best books I have ever read. I think it is one of those books where either you love it or hate it, no in between. If you have ever owned a dog, especially a larger dog, it is a must read. I have read many a book in my time, but none has effected me like this book did. I mean, usually when you finish a book, you may think about it for a bit and then move on to the next thing. I can't stop thinking about this book. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the dog I grew up with was a big Golden Retriever (Marley is a lab) so I can really really relate. Do yourself a favor and please please read it. Heck, you can even borrow my copy, you need to read this book. Please.

This blog entry is dedicated to my dog Gruffy. He was the best. The absolute tops.

No comments: