Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Design!

Hey everyone! So I decided to create a new design for my blog. I was never really satisfied with the old design. I was trying to go for an old-timey-steam-punky look with it, and it just didn't turn out right.

So now, I decided to go with a more art-deco style rather than steam-punk. What do you all think? I'm pretty satisfied, and I had a great time coming up with the logo! I hope you like it as much as I do.

I'll try to update here more often, and maybe this new design will help to be my catalyst!

And remember, don't forget to pick up the new Boston Balcony Clappers cd, in stores now!!

2 comments:

Kristina Bustamante said...

Hoshit does that pic look authentic, haha! Love the design. And I agree with you on the logo, it looks awesome. I don't think you could ever go wrong with that kind of font for the old timey feel. Stuff like that makes me remember great era films like "The Rocketeer." Nice job!

Steam Pirate said...

Haha, thanks! Glad you dig it :) Yeah, The Rocketeer had some great art deco styles in it, especially some of the movie posters!