Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Nick the teacher?

So tonight (of all nights) I went and hung out with Fletcher and Jamel after work. We went to California Pizza Kitchen at Westwood, got milkshakes, and finished the night off with some Mario Baseball. But that's not why I'm writing... When I got back (around 11:30) I checked my e-mail and I got an e-mail from Jose (one of our animation instructors) and it said the following:

Hey Nick,

Following Tom Klein's advise:
Would you be interested in teaching one section of Interactive Animation 1?
Let me know ASAP. It would be in the evening, 7 til 10.
Greetings,

JOSE

I was like OH SHIT! NO WAY! I mean, I always kinda planned of maybe someday coming back to work part time at LMU.... but never this soon! Damn. So of course I e-mailed him back and said I'd love to! I'm just hating myself now, because I was gone all night and now I have to wait until tomorrow for a reply. I'm just so damn excited. The time works too, since I get off from Sony at 6:30, I have enough time to go teach the class. Me. A teacher. I'm so excited and scared shitless at the same time. So hopefully Jose will e-mail me back soon with more details. DAMN!

No comments: