Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Ween!

Well, another Halloween has come and gone. It was pretty damn good too. Monday I went to work all dressed up in my pirate digs, so that was a blast. Everyone loved it, even though I was only one of 3 people who dressed up, including my co-worker Ryan. He went as Elvis, so, of course, we had to go show off. And what better place than the Sony Pictures lot? I felt like a movie star, it was so awesome. Walking around Sony Pictures' movie lot, dressed as a pirate accompanied by Elvis. It was just like out of a movie, a really weird movie.... Elvis vs the Pirates.... but it still was one of the coolest experiences I've had in a while. After work, I picked up Cassie (Snow White) and went over to Derek's (Kid Moxie). Met Andrew D (Slipknot drummer ..1), Andrew C (bearded knight), Jess (Malificent), Zach (Samurai X), and Mike (60's Hipster) there, so that was fun. I don't think I've seen so many trick or treaters in my life, it was intense. A few people wanted to take pictures with me, so I was digging that. Halloween is all about getting the attention :) After the ToTers died down, we dropped in at Dana and (other) Cassie's party, then off to iHop. I even ordered like a pirate! And a SPRITE is what I be wanting to drink I be! Damn, I love Halloween. Good times.

No comments: