Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fun weekend and then some

This past weekend was fun! A group of 7 of us went to Anaheim to celebrate Cassie's birthday. We left friday night and stayed in a big 2 story suite. Saturday we kinda hung out around there. There happened to be a Mexican Flea Market across the street, so we went there lol. We got those snaps that you throw on the ground and make the snap sound (probably why they call them snaps) and we went around popping them in our hands, because we're hardcore like that. Then we took the Chili Pepper Challenge! The goal is to eat as many chili peppers you can until you cry or puke. Sadly, we all lost........ My tongue was numb for like 30min, it was intense! Played basketball later that day as well. Then Sunday we went to, you guessed it Disneyland! So much fun! I got a Stitch hat and gloves, so that was a blast. Oh, how I love Disneyland.

Monday was officially my first full day of work! So I went over to the Imageworks building to turn in my paperwork. They had the bike from Ghost Rider on display, and tons of storyboards from Imageworks next animated feature on the walls. Pretty cool! Then I actually ran in David Feiss, my old soccer coach (who created Cow and Chicken)! So we talked for a few seconds, but we both had to go. We're gonna "do lunch" next week lol. So that was fun. Good times, good times.

No comments: