Monday, October 17, 2005

It's my lucky day!

This week was chill. The new iPod came out, which I'm excited about! I had just got a color one a week earlier, so I returned it and ordered the new one. Thursday Cassie calls me after work, and wants to know if I'd like to go to the Disney Soda Fountain in Hollywood. How could I say no? So we had ice-cream, and it was delicious! Then Saturday my friend Keith was in town, so we met up and I showed him around. We went to Venice Beach, and then Hollywood, followed by a Galaxy game. It was really fun. After I got back, I went out and rented Amityville Horror, and watched it with both Andrews and Rob. It was actually really good, I was suprised.

Today was really fun. Slept in real late, then got up and met Jess at Derek's to go pumpkin patching! We were trying to look for Dr. Bones' Ol' Timey Pumpkin Patch, but, alas, no luck. We stopped at another place that had some good pumpkins, but it was on the pricey side. We went to a Halloween store and got some decorations, followed by a trip to the gas station. It must have been my lucky day. As I was pumpin gas, I look down and see folded up cash on the ground. I pick it up, expecting maybe a dollar or a fiver, but no! $100!!! I found a hundred dollar bill on the ground at the gas station! NUTS! So after that, we went to Target to check out their pumpkins, and they actually had a pretty good selection. We ended up getting 10 pumpkins :) Derek had to head out, so after that, Jess and I went to pick up some Chipotle (CHIPOTLE!!!) and headed back to my place. Watched some Seinfeld, shopped for Halloween costumes online, and played some CROSSFIRE!!!! You might even say we got caught up in it. Worked on Jose's website a bit as well. That's about it. Overall, a very fun few days. I can't believe I found $100!

No comments: