Sunday, October 9, 2005

General Update

Well, things are going well for me. Work is fun. Moved to a new cube next to Ryan, one of the guys I work with, so that's cool. On one hand I can't dink around when it's a slow day, but on the other, it's right next to the printer, so it's good in a sense that I can start talking to people more, including Ryan.

This weekend was fun. Friday night after work I went to Best Buy and got a new iPod. My mom mentioned she wanted to get one, so I'm gonna give her my old one. I also listen to it at work a lot, so I needed to upgrade to a model that holds more songs, and my old one (a mini) has more than enough space for my mom. So I got a color one, which is really cool. I spent all night friday updating my library to sync with the new 'Pod (including all my album artwork, since it's viewable).

Saturday, I slept in 'til late, which was really nice. Got like 12 hours of sleep lol. Then Andrew and I went to Michaels so I could pick up a frame for my Submarine Voyage print I got at Disneyland. Of course, Disneyland matted it with an akward size, so I had to trim it to fit. No biggie, it turned out nice! We stopped by Party City for Halloween stuff. I got a pirate pistol for my pirate costume, and also gloves, a mask, and chains for whenever. You can never have enough Halloween costumes. Damn, I love halloween! I can't wait until I have a house so I can decorate it for Halloween. It's my favorite holiday, and yet I've never lived in a house that had trick-or-treaters. That's one of my life goals, have a house that I can decorate for Halloween. I want to be that one house on the street people go out of their way to go to. I'd seriously hand out full size candy bars and everything. Oh well, one day...

Today we went over to Mike's party. It was really fun. Had some good BBQ, played some Candyland (GO CRACKER!!), some b-ball, watched some Labryinth, saw some people I haven't seen in a few years which I wasn't expecting, but it was good times.

No comments: