Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Blog rhymes with log

Wow, I'm still goin strong! Today was easy, got up early and went to G4. Played some old school ninja games for NES and SNES, and they let me go early right before lunch. So on the way back, I got Taco Hell, and came back and watched my Full House dvd and ate tacos. I had forgotten how fun that show was.

Fun Full House Factoid: Uncle Joey is not allowed to use the phone. It's true!

So after that I did nothing for 2 hours (go me!) and then went to Nintendo Narratives. Sadly, Fun Hat Day didn't turn out as well as planned. Perhaps next time... I can't believe how boring NN is. We even have a midterm! Gah! So now I'm sitting here loathing the fact that for dinner it's Top Ramen again. I need to go to the store!

"Never opened myself this way,
Life is ours, we live it our way.
All these words I don't just say,
and nothing else matters." - Metallica

No comments: