Saturday, February 26, 2005

San Diego Zoo!

Oh man! Just got back from the Zoo trip. What a blast! I had such a good time. Mike, Andrew, Trey, and I drove down and got there around 2:00 on friday and everyone else got there around around 6ish. Friday night was a blast, everyone (minus Andrew and Trey) went bar-hoppin and we ended up at some guys party. It was really fun and stupid, but it was just good to go out, hang with friends in a new place. I love adventures, and all the U-Turns made this a pretty damn good one.

Today, after a looooong night (I barely got any sleep at all) we all got up early and went to the Zoo. Stopped on the way, got some doughnuts (ugh, and whole milk by accident.... *puke*) and after some "creative" driving, we made it to the zoo! It started out slow, we were all a little tired and cranky at the beginning, but soon we all started having a really good time. I think everyone had a great time, so that was awesome. We saw some really cool animals, got in some great quality drawing time and just had fun. I really liked hanging out with everyone, since we never really have a chance to do so outside of class (with this many people anyway) so that was a blast. So we were there until it closed (5:00pm) and then we headed back. The ride home was nice. We were all so tired, both sleepy tired and fatigued from walking tired that in order to stay awake, Andrew, Mike and I were singing 80's songs. I think Trey was asleep, but it doesn't matter since I was having so much fun. You know you have great friends when you can let all your gaurds and inhibitions down and sing "I just died in your arms tonight" at the top of your lungs in your highest pitched voice. So much fun, damn. We then stopped at Long Beach, grabbed some Chinese food, parted ways with the gals and headed home. One of the most fun weekends I've had in a long time.

No comments: