Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Kinda Sick

Man, I think I have a cold. It might be allergies, but I have no idea. It's one of those things where overall I fell fine, except for the fact my right nostril is completely clogged. Fun stuff. I just better be better by friday, when we go to the ZOO! Woohoo, it's gonna be so awesome.

Lets see, what else. I guess the animation lab flooded over the weekend, so now it smells like crap in there. I went to TA and an hour into the class, we were kicked out. Apparently we weren't supposed to be in there. Now I got a clogged nose and a lungfull of spores. Fun stuff.

It better not rain tomorrow... I have to walk 2 blocks to my internship because of our new parking spaces, and I really don't want to walk in the rain. I don't even own an umbrella.

Thesis is coming along slowly but surely. I have to make 2 more levels and 2 more bosses. Not really too bad, but then I have the artwork to do as well. I sure hope it all comes together. It will, but I sure hope it does...

I could use some gollashes. And a hug.

No comments: