Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Dog rhymes with blog

Wow, am I actually gonna start writing in here more often? Only time will tell. Today was a blah kind of day. Woke up, went to thesis, which pretty much entailed hanging around for 45min for Jose before we could start. Saw how everyone's stuff was coming along, and it's all coming along...

Lets see, what else. I gave Jess some mini Krackels to tide her over until we strike the BIG one, heh. It was weird, I had gotten them yesterday on my way back from G4 to give them to her during the speaker last night, but she couldn't make it. When I got back home, I had an IM from her saying we should get some mini Krackels and melt them down to make a big one. Killer Koincidence. Came back to an appartment full of sick people, so I hope I won't get sick. Time to go into obbsessive compulsive mode and wash my hands like crazy. Burned Mike a copy of Lost, which is a pretty cool show. Then went to TA and worked on thesis during TA and afterwards in the lab until about midnight mostly debugging. I hate debugging. It takes so damn long and usually you get absolutely nothing done and feel bad because it took so long to do nothing. But tonight I actually got some stuff done, so ha!

Oh yeah, I just got charged a buttload of money because my file trasfer limit or my website went over the alloted space because people have been playing my Nemo game. It's cool people are playing, too bad they're not actually paying... There goes what little fun money I had left. *sigh*

So now I'm just sitting here, thinking about bosses to use in my game with Rob Thomas' new single "Lonely No More" stuck in my head.

I don't want to be lonely anymore.

No comments: