Friday, July 1, 2005

Lucy Moment

oh man, I had a Lucy moment today (like from I Love Lucy). Now, I've done a lot over the last 22 years, but apparently, I've never used a dishwasher by myself before. I mean I've washed dishes, dried them, loaded the dishwasher and unloaded the dishwasher, but I've never actually put the soap in and turned the dial. Anyway, today I decided to clean up the joint and I wanted to do the dishes, but we were out of dishwasher soap.So I found some regular concentrate dish soap like you use in the sink to clean dishes. Same thing, right?? Anyway, I poured that into the dish washer, pretty much filling the little place to pour it, and (you guessed it!) I guess I used too much and soap started pouring out!! It was going all over the kitchen floor and I kept turning off the dishwasher to stop it! I was sliding all over and then after I thought I got it all out of the dishwasher, I turned it back on and it did it again!! AH! It was really funny, straight out of I Love Lucy. Rickyyyyyyyy....... I wannahhh go ta da showwwwwww!!! Wahhhhhhh!!!

No comments: