Friday, July 22, 2005

You're really weird...

Just saw Charlie and the Chocolate factory last night with my movie buddy Jess. Oh man, it was weiiiiiiirrddd, and ackward, and hilarious. I liked it a lot. It was disturbing and the jokes were great, but not everybody got them, which led me to start cracking up and then hold back to make sure I didn't look like an idiot for being the only one laughing. It was a fun movie though, and it was very very close to the book. Before the movie, Andrew, Mike and I went to Chipotle, (Chipotle!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and Jess met us there. She stopped by the ATM and then we headed to the movie. When we sat down in the theater, she realized that she threw away the $20 she just took out of the ATM! And then I relized Andrew didn't have his keys to the apartment! So after the movie, we went back to the ATM, dug through the trash, found Jess' money, picked up Andrew and came back here. Crazy night, with crazy food, crazy movie, crazy adventure, with a crazy full moon out. And yes, you guessed it, it was crazy cool.

No comments: