Friday, July 1, 2005

Sony?

Well, I started at EA monday. It's pretty chill. I pretty much play new games they are making, try to break them any way possible, document the breakage and report it to be fixed. No too bad, but kinda boring...

Anyway, wednesday I get an e-mail from Sony asking me to go in for an interview today. I got lucky because we got today off from EA. So I go in, and the interview went really well. It's for wat they call a Web Designer position, and it's pretty much making website assets using all the programs I know. I talked to 3 different people, and I think it went really well. They seemed impressed by my skill set and it seemed it was exactly what they were looking for. Hopefully they felt the same way! So now I've been at EA about 4 days, and might leave already lol. Sony's a much better job, and I'll actually be able to use my skills. Wish me luck, and hopefully I'll get it!

No comments: