Monday, August 15, 2005

Crazy Week of Magical Fun: Day 3

Today was pretty fun. Slept in, which was nice, even though I kept waking up because I kept thinking I was supposed to be somewhere... stupid work. Talked to Jess for a bit, and we were both bored so we decided to get some 31 Flavors, in particular the Bee ice-cream. First we stopped off at Longs and I dropped off some digital camera pics I took at graduation to be printed out, then off to 31. It was sooo funny, the 31 Flavors was in the middle of the ghetto, and it was kinda shady around there, but we went in anyway. And of course, no more Bee ice-cream.... boo! We still got ice cream anyway, but left kinda dejected. We got back to my place, watched Alien, followed by some Disney shopping online, Seinfeld, pizza and Smash Bros. Jess took off to check out an apartment, Eugene stopped by to return my dvds and to drop off a present for Andrew. I organized all my graduation/screening pics and put them in an album too. Now I'm just chillin out, listenin to Disneyland music in a generally happy mood. Nothing I like better than hangin with friends. Good times.

No comments: