Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Nintendo DS

Well, I've been wanting to get one on and off since November........ and today I finally splurged and got myself a Nintendo DS! I went in to Gamestop to get a used one to save some $$ and I also picked up Mario 64 DS and Warioware Touched. After they rang me up, I thought the total seemed a little low, but I didn't say anything. When I got in the car, I looked at the receipt and they only charged me $59.99 instead of $109.99! They rang it up as a Gameboy SP instead, so I saved $50! Woohoo! It's soooooo fun. Warioware is crazy cool, and Mario is a portable version of the 64 game, one of my favorite games ever. Good times! And then Nintendogs is coming out in a few weeks too! I can't wait. I've been wanting to get a real dog for a little while now, like a French Bulldog or something, but I know I can't because of my hectic schedual, and I won't be able to for a while until I become a bit more settled. Hopefully Nintendogs will hold me off for a while :)

No comments: