Friday, August 26, 2005

Crazy Week of Magical Fun: Days 7-11

I'll post a better blog later, I promise. But Nick's Crazy Week of Magical Fun has ended.... but the good news is it almost turned into 2 weeks of Magical Fun! Friday I took Beth to get jumper cables, picked up Cassie from the airport, picked up Jamel from Westwood, and then to the airport, and then LAS VEGAS! Spent friday night and saturday night in Vegas, didn't win anything, didn't get completely trashed, but it was fun! Hung out with Shinri and Shinju (Shinri's cool little sister) so that was a blast! Came home sunday night. That was supposed to be the end of the crazy week of magical fun.... but NO! Monday I started work at Sony! And guess how I started it? By going to the main lot to watch a movie!! FUN! Tuesday was my second day, and guess what I did after work? Went back to Disneyland!! One of the best times ever!!! Got me some Magical Mouse Ears which grant me (along with Derek and Jess) super powers. We formed Da Mousket33rz, a magical fighting tour-de-force. Good times. Crazy Week of Magical Fun, you were everything I'd hope you'd be, and more. It was a great fling, but we both knew it wouldn't work out in the end. Until our paths cross ways again, I bid you adeiu.

No comments: