Friday, August 19, 2005

Crazy Week of Magical Fun: Day 6

Today was pretty blah. Slept in until late, like always. Then I pretty much just mucked around on the internet all day. I called Jaime over at Sony and found out that I should come in at 10am monday. Other than that, just hung out here. Listened to music, fooled around with photoshop, just kinda whatever. It was boring, but also kinda nice. At around 5, I had a craving for some chinese food, and after realizing the only thing I had eaten today was a taste of Disneyland fudge (which literally had me drooling like Homer........) I headed out to the Panda Express. Brought the grub back here, popped in Pirate of the Caribbean and chilled out. After the movie, Mike IMed me to play some Battlefield 2, and Petere H joined in as well. PB$ also hopped on and we played too. Very fun. We pwned with the helicopter! Good times. But now it is late, and tomorrow shall be busy. Gotta go grocery shopping (ughhhhh), pick up Cassie from the airport at 4 and then I leave with Jamel for Vegas! Oh yeahh! But now, I sleep.

No comments: